Xiaomi has finally officially released its newest product, the Mi 11, globally and in Indonesia this smartphone is sold at prices starting from Rp. 12 million. Well, want to know what the specifications and excellent features are brought by the Xiaomi Mi 11? see more below.
Launched live streaming via the XiaomiChina youtube channel, the Mi 11 Global Launch Event was presented directly by Shou Zi Chew as President of International Xiaomi . Mi 11 which has been released globally is still present without the “Pro” series as it was first released in China. Many predict that the appearance of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will later be launched separately.
At the release event, Shou Zi Chew provided information that the advantage of the Mi 11 is in its camera which is its main selling point and may be a strong opponent for the Samsung Galaxy S21. What are the camera capabilities like?
Xiaomi Mi 11 Featured Features
For the global version, this Mi 11 Smartphone comes with only 8GB of RAM and is supported by 2 choices of 128GB and 256GB of internal memory. Unlike the Chinese version, which presents 2 RAM options, namely 8GB and 12GB.
On the camera side, the Xiaomi Mi 11 uses 3 rear cameras designed with a mother-shaped camera, namely:
- Main camera 108 MP (f/1.89) with OIS
- Ultrawide 13 MP ( f/2.4) reaches 123 degrees
- Telemacro 5 MP (f/2.2) telephoto module
- 20MP (f/2.2) front camera with punch hole design
Well, what are the advantages of this Mi 11 camera? The advantage is that users can combine the three rear cameras to record videos or photos like a professional photographer. There are 6 advanced features to produce the best video and photo quality that Xiaomi has embedded in the Mi 11, namely magic zoom mode, freeze frame, time freeze, night time lapse, slow shutter, and parallel worlds.
Xiaomi has upgraded the screen quality on this Mi 11, where they have used a new 6.81-inch OLED screen and already supports QUAD HD 3200 X 1440 resolution. In addition, the Xiaomi Mi 11 screen also supports 120 Hz refresh rate and touch 40 Hz sampling which can make you more comfortable when scrolling on social media or when choosing items in online shopping.
To support its performance, the Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a System-on-chip (SoC) Snapdragon 888 which is the latest processor from Qualcomm . Xiaomi claims that the successor to the Mi 10 is the first smartphone in the world to use the Snapdragon 888 processor.
The in-display fingerprint scanner is another excellent feature brought by the Mi 11, besides that this smartphone can also scan the heart rate. Mi 11 is run by the Android 11 operating system and the MIUI 12.5 interface.
The Mi 11 battery has a capacity of 4,600 mAh and is supported by the 55 Watt fast charging feature. Chew claims that users will be able to charge the battery in just 45 minutes from 0 to 100 percent full. Mi 11 also supports wireless charging of 50 watts and 10 watts for Wireless Charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications 8GB RAM
- Dimensi: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm (Glass) / 8.6 mm (Leather)
- Berat: 196 g (Glass) / 194 g (Leather) (6.84 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5) or eco leather back, aluminum frame
- SIM:Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Pilihan Warna : Horizon Blue, Cloud White, Midnight Gray, Special Edition Blue, Gold, Violet
- Type Layar: AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)
- Ukuran: 6.81 inches, 112.0 cm2 (~91.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolusi: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)
- Screen protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB, 12GB
- Memori Internal: 128GB, 256GB
- Memori External: NO.
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera
- 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- 13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Fitur: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 8K @ 24 / 30fps, 4K @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60/120 / 240fps; gyro-EIS, HDR10 +
- Front Camera: Selfie Camera 20 MP, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: YA (stereo speakers) Sound by Harman Kardon
- 3.5nm Jack: NO.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery :
- Li-Po 4,600 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 55W, 100% in 45 min (advertised)
- Fast wireless charging 50W
- Reverse wireless charging 10W
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 4+
Selling Price Xiaomi Mi 11
For the price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 with 8 GB / 128 GB of RAM, it starts at 749 euros or around Rp. 12.6 million. As for the Xiaomi Mi 11 with 8GB/256GB RAM, it starts at 799 euros or around Rp. 13.5 million.
For Mi Fans who can’t wait to have this smartphone, please be patient and wait for information from each of Xiaomi’s official social media in their country.